The Goethe-HLR is a general-purpose computer cluster based on several CPU architectures. The system was installed in Industriepark Höchst in 2019.
- Cluster performance peak : 1,449.98 TFlop/s
- Cluster performance HPL (2018): 958.67 TFlop/s
- 472 compute nodes in water-cooled racks,
- thousands of CPU cores (Intel Skylake),
- 192-768 GB of RAM per node,
- EDR InfiniBand interconnects,
- a parallel scratch filesystem with a capacity of 2.4 PB and an aggregated bandwidth of 10 GB/s.
|Nodes||CPU|| Cores |
| Cores |
|HT1)|| RAM |
|400||2xIntel Xeon Skylake Gold 6148||20||40||80||192 GB||n/a|
|72||2xIntel Xeon Skylake Gold 6148||20||40||80||768 GB||n/a|
Intel Hyper-Threads per Node