Each new user on cluster receives an email from “firstname.lastname@example.org” with following information:
Please take in mind.
- Prepare yourself, rethink a new password first.
- Be hurry, do not waste time, otherwise you might get stuck within two worlds.
- Old (previous) passwords will be rejected.
- ssh <user_account>@goethe.hhlr-gu.de (Fuchs users only: ssh <user_account>@fuchs.hhlr-gu.de)
- Message “Password:” appears. Now enter your provided password. Just copy and paste it.
- Message “Password expired. Change your password now” appears.
- Current password: Re-Enter your provided password. Just copy and paste it - again.
- Type a new password
- Retype your new password
- Now you should see [<user_account>@login01 ~]$ (also login02 is possible)